Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Basic Eglish for beginner

The basic learning English is always used by language learners. they always choose the expression that suitable for use on a daily basis with the purpose of being able to speak English, the following expressions used:
English Speaking Basics
Something that is said or done to show people that you are happy to meet or see them
A.      Greetings
These formal  to other people
These  formal responses to other people
Good morning
Good afternoon
Good evening
Good day
Good morning
Good afternoon
Good evening
Good day
Hi
Hello
Hi
Hello
Nice to meet you
Good to meet you
Pleased to meet you
Good bye
Good night
Bye
See you

            Example:
A             :  Good morning, my name’s Dian, what’s your name?
B              : Good morning, my name’s Rinto
A             :  are you a new student?
B              : Yes I’m. I stay in 7D, and how about you?
A             : I’m in 7D. Then we are classmates
B              : Yes, we are.
A             :  Sorry I must go now. Nice to meet you, Rinto
B              : Nice to meet you, too

B.      let me know about yourself
This expression can be used, to be more familiar with a friend who is familiar or not familiar with, in introducing yourself to others wherever you are and meet.

Example:
A             :  May Introduce myself? My name's Setia, and you?
B             :  My name’s Yeti, How do you do
A             :  How do you do, by the way Where are you from:
B             :  Bandug. (etc).

C.      You have to continue to ask and answer, so the atmosphere is more familiar and comfortable with your friends, as follow some question
1.       What nationality are you?
2.       What do you like doing in spare time?
3.       Do you like food?
4.       What kinds of food do you like?
5.       How about familiar food from garut?
6.       What nationality would you say you are?
7.        Do you do any game?
8.        What sort of game do you like?
9.       What sort of music do you like?
10.   What kind book do you read in the library?
11.    Is it accurate to say that you are timid?
12.    Will you play the Piano?
13.   What do you like doing in your extra time?
14.   Where do you live?
15.    Why are you learning English? (Etc)

D.      This expression can be used to express an apology to others, who have or do not make mistakes in relationships in everyday life, such as;
-.We may use the expressions to express apology
1.       I’m awfully sorry.
2.       I’m terribly sorry
3.       I apologize for
4.       Please accept my apology  (Etc)
             -.We can use this expression to respond to apology
              1. Never mind
              2. That’s all right
              3. It doesn’t matter
              4. Don’t worry about it

        Example;
        A     :  I’m sorry Sandi, but I have lost your headphone
        B     : Oh don’t worry. it was an old headphone, any way (Etc)

                 Connected left…….

0 comments:

Post a Comment