Wednesday, October 14, 2015

ASKING AND GIVING SOMETHINGS

Mohammad Rizal  and all his classmates are going to Papandayan vulcanoe. Rizal is chatting with his the best friend, Dani.


Rizal: exciting today.
Dani : Yes, it is. I’m having so much fun.
Rizal : Which is the most exciting game for you here?
Dani : Well, I must say that roller coaster is the most exciting game.
Rizal : Yes, I agree. The roller coaster gave me an unforgettable experience. I think I want to ride it again.
Dani : Yes, me too. By the way, are you chewing gum? Can I have some it?
Rizal : Yes, of course. Here you are.
Dani : Thanks.         
Rizal: Do you want the new banana flavor? It tastes good.
Dani : Not for me, thanks. I don’t like bananas.       
1.      Where Budi and His classmates are going to go?
2.      How was the weather in Dupan?
3.      How were Dani and his friends feel?
4.      What is the most exciting game in Dupan?
5.      Why Budi and his friends want to ride the roller coaster?
6.      What is the main idea of the text above?
7.      I Think I want to ride it again. The word “IT” refers to………..?
8.      Which flavor doesn’t Dani like?
9.      Dani said to Budi that he says: Can I have some….?  The bold type expression means…..
10.      Budi said “Yes of course, Here you are, the expression here you are, means Budi…………
Selamat bekerja
PR
Make your own questions using the phrase below
1.     What’s your opinion………..?
2.     May I have…………………….., please?
3.     What do you think about………..?
4.     What is your feeling about……..?

5.     Can I have…………., please

0 comments:

Post a Comment